MyChild website content is currently being revised. If you have any questions please contact
This month’s Questions & Answers include what to look for when choosing quality child care, eligibility for CCB, and CCB and CCR amounts.
The mychild.gov.au website is Australia's online child care portal. On this website you will find information on different types of child care and how to get assistance with the cost of child care. You can also search a database to find child care centres in your local area. In many cases, you will also be able to find the services' vacancy and fee information.
This site also has information and links to other useful websites about children's health and wellbeing, parenting and family support services.
Visit the Safe Schools Hub!
1 October 2013
The Safe Schools Hub is a one-stop shop for information and resources on safe school strategies.
Free hard copies of learning resources!
10 September 2013
Let us know at email@example.com if you would like learning resources and we will organise postage!
Sunday 4 August is National Aboriginal and Islander Children's Day (NAICD).
Take the MyChild online survey (closed)
25 July 2013
The MyChild survey is now closed. Thank you for participating.
- Information on my child care options
- To find a child care centre in my local area.
- To reduce my child care costs
- To estimate my out-of-pocket child care costs
- Information to promote the health and wellbeing of my child
- Information on support programs for my family
- Information on educational activities for my child
- To read about the Australian Government's child care initiatives
- Information on the National Quality Framework for child care in Australia
A list of other frequently asked questions is available on the FAQ page