For enquiries about the types of child care available and vacancies:
- You can search for a child care service in your area by using the Find a Child Care Service search on this website.
- You can also contact the Child Care Access Hotline on 1800 670 305. The hotline operates from 8 am to 6 pm nationally Monday to Friday and is a free call unless calling from a mobile phone.
For enquiries in relation to Government payments, including Family Tax Benefits, Baby Bonus, Child Care Benefit and Child Care Rebate and how they relate to your family's financial situation:
- Please visit the Department of Human Services website or call on 13 61 50.
For questions about quality assurance in child care:
- Please contact the Australian Children's Education and Care Quality Authority (ACECQA)
on 1300 4 ACECQA (1300 422 327).
Assistance when contacting us:
- TTY users: phone 133 677 then ask for 1800 670 305.
- Speak and Listen users: phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 1800 670 305.
- Internet relay users: connect to the National Relay Service (NRS).
- Interpreter Service.
For all other enquiries:
- Please contact the MyChild Hotline on 13 36 84 or you can email the MyChild team at firstname.lastname@example.org.