For enquiries about the types of child care available and vacancies:
- You can search for a child care service in your area by using the Find a Child Care Service search on this website.
- You can also contact the Child Care Access Hotline on 1800 670 305. The hotline operates from 8 am to 6 pm nationally Monday to Friday and is a free call unless calling from a mobile phone.
Assistance when contacting us:
- TTY users: phone 133 677 then ask for 1800 670 305.
- Speak and Listen users: phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 1800 670 305.
- Internet relay users: connect to the National Relay Service (NRS).
- Interpreter Service.
For all other enquiries:
- Please contact the MyChild Hotline on 13 36 84 or you can email the MyChild team at email@example.com.
An Online Enquiry Form for general enquiries and feedback is available on the Opens in a new windowDepartment of Education and Training website.