We are here to assist you



Contact Details

Family Tax Benefits

A two part payment that helps with the cost of raising children

Department of Human Services – Family Tax benefits

Child Care Benefit

Can help you with the cost of approved and registered child care, applications for Child Care benefit

Department of Human Services– Child Care Benefit

Child Care Rebate

Can assist with your out of pocket expenses for Child Care Benefit for approved child care if you are working, studying or training - to get Child Care Rebate, you must make a claim for Child Care Benefit for approved care applications for child care rebate

Department of Human Services – Child Care rebate

Child Care immunisation for your payments

Immunisation requirements for Family Tax Benefit (FTB) Part A end of year supplement, Child Care Benefit (CCB), and Child Care Rebate (CCR)

Department of Human Services - Immunisation

Customer Reference Number

You can view your CRN via your myGov account. If you do not have a CRN contact the Department of Human Services (DHS) by visiting your nearest service centre to provide your identity documents, receive a CRN, and start using their online services.

Department of Human Services

Register for a myGov account

To access a range of government online services. If you do not have a myGov account, register today via the myGov website.

132 307
myGov help desk
(Select option 1)
Mon – Fri – 7am – 10pm
Sat – Sun – 10am – 5pm

For enquiries about child care services:

For enquiries about incorrect charging practices in child care services:

For questions about quality assurance in child care:

  • You can also contact the Australian Children's Education and Care Quality Authority (ACECQA) on 1300 422 327 (1300 4 ACECQA).


For questions about Early Learning Languages Australia (ELLA) Program:

For questions about Nanny Pilot Programme:


1800 249 873




Nanny Pilot Programme Team
GPO Box 9880
Canberra  ACT 2601

For child care providers:

Contacts – When to contact the Child Care Management System (CCMS) Help Desk
Community Support Program (CSP)

For enquiries about becoming an approved child care service:

  • For information about becoming an approved Child Care Service please visit the Department of Education and Training website.

For all other general enquiries:

  • Please contact the MyChild team at mychild@education.gov.au
  • You can also contact the Child Care Access Hotline for general information on 1800 670 305. This service operates from 9:00 am - 5:30 pm AEST Monday to Friday and is a free call unless calling from a mobile phone

Assistance when contacting us:

Last updated: