Your reportable fringe benefits and Child Care Benefit

2 November 2016

The way that Reportable Fringe Benefits are assessed as part of adjusted taxable income is changing on 1 January 2017.

If you receive Child Care Benefit, you may need to update your family income estimate. You will receive a letter from Centrelink explaining the changes.

For more information on this change, please go to the DHS website

Last updated: